Friday, September 28, 2007

corners of my home


It's taken some doing, but at last, a tidy corner.

I'd given up on striking gold at Value Village and coming home with a mid-century teak credenza for $50, so chancing upon this sofa table in Ikea's As-Is department felt like fate. Of course getting it home assembled was no easy task, but thanks to a trio of good samaritans in the parking lot who helped me untangle car seat straps and stuff the thing in, we're home and now a lot of odds and ends have a place to be.

On another note, a family around the corner who, with four kids, always has the best yard sales, told me about this mondo garage sale. It's tomorrow. It's really big and I assume crowded. But by all accounts, worth it. See you there. Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Lois Kim said...

Whoa! Nicole, I love the sofa table! do you know the name of it? I might have to pick one up…