Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PSA



A few public service announcements today:

First up, while jogging merrily along on the old treadmill to You! Me! Dancing! (impossible to listen to and not want to do something really, really fast) I spotted Martha on the telly making something involving an Evian bottle filled with liquid plaster of Paris, an air pump and a balloon. It all ended very badly in that way Martha's crafts sometimes do the first time out, but anyway I do love that woman. Her little crafty Halloween kits, which are cuter than they are scary, are now 50% at Michaels. I've never seen her things on sale before so I was maybe buying with a little too much enthusiasm.

Next stop, the Macgregor sock outlet on The East Mall & Queensway. I go for the $3.99 Calvin Klein and Michael Kors merino wool socks for me and thick wooly numbers that will be turned into presents for some little friends. The bright blue ones are earmarked for a little bird to perch on this branch beside the tweedy leaves, which are part of a larger tree project I'm working on for the new studio:




No comments: