Friday, August 31, 2007

oh what the heck

After receiving a handful of Labour Day sale e-newsletters this morning, I was inspired to join the fun. The email has been sent out; I know, 2 newsletters in 1 week is not like me. Not at all. I hope it doesn't seem spam-y. But everyone likes a sale, right?

Here's what I chose:
Munchskins baby care products
Why? Because I loved them the first time I smelled them. Because they are organic and they work (I have been known to use a glop of Sweet Cheeks on my dry elbows). Because they're made by a make-up artist/aromatherapist/mom. They are goodness.

Mally Bibs
Why? Because they do not sell as well as they should, frankly. Yes, they are $$ but I swear it is a purchase you will not regret. These bibs do not ever look tired, stained and shagged-out the way every other bib I've owned does. It is my go-to bib when H is eating something crazy like strawberries, pasta or tomatoes. They clean up a breeze. They hang on the fridge so you always know where they are. Enough?

Wall Candy
Why? Because they are really quite fun to put up. They won't wreck your walls. You can move them around. You can decorate a bland white-box room in, oh, 30 minutes if you're a perfectionist, 10 minutes if you're a bit freer about these things.

Baby Journals
Why? Because having a baby, whether it's your first or your seventh (imagine) is magical and intense and it all passes by so quickly and you think you're going to remember it all but you won't. So it's nice to have a place to jot things down in the moment.

OK, enough chit chat. The sale is on until Monday, or while supplies last, as they say.

Happy, happy weekend friends!

No comments: