Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's (Wednesday), I'm In Love


I don't care if Monday's blue


Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too


Thursday I don't care about you


It's Friday, I'm in love.




Why all the excitement? After a couple of bad nights - the sort-of sick kid is still sort of sick - and work-filled days I had planned to spend this afternoon doing nothing more taxing than sipping lemonade and cat-napping beneath the shade of my new gazebo. But a six-carton delivery from Morrocco is hard to ignore. The long awaited Zid Zid order finally arrived - I placed it back in February or March - but I'm happy to report it was most definitely worth the wait. Julie & Moulay are the husband and wife team behind the company. They live near Marrakech with their two kids, happily designing the most exuberant, lovingly crafted and original things I've seen in a long time. I hope to have all of the wonderful new things in the shop early next week.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

ooh these are lovely. wonderful blog - and shop. so glad a friend pointed me in your direction!