Thursday, March 01, 2007

flying the coop


To be honest I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time. I've needed some uninterrupted time to do, well, to just do. As charming as my little companion is, as much as I enjoy his company, it's rather difficult getting things done with an almost-one-year-old at my heels. So off Henry went this morning to his new homecare/daycare where he'll spend two days a week in the company of three lovely ladies, leaving me to contemplate my very long list of things to do. Which in some ways, involves doing less.

Weeding my overgrown collections and only keeping things I love.
Making a beautiful + healthy lunch. For me.
Contemplating more.
Organizing. Really!
Writing and reading more.
Saying goodnight to the computer at 5:00 p.m.
Wishing a safe drive home to everyone today.

No comments: