Tuesday, December 04, 2007

craftus interruptus



I was really looking forward to a quiet morning, at home, alone, to do some work and, as a treat, get cracking on the Christmas cards, for which I finally have a design idea, thank you Denyse Schmidt. But you know, a phone call from the school twenty minutes after drop-off never means good news. So the cards will have to wait while we watch Mulan for the umpteenth time, sip apple juice and hope for an afternoon nap. Back tomorrow with at least one finished card, I hope!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

No question, you and I were separated at birth. I'm using the same pattern for cards at the moment. AND Mulan is currently wearing a groove in our player here too.
Hope things improve soon for you.
x

the corbett kid. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Morell said...

Oh Nan, the coincidences just keep coming. Doesn't Eddie Murphy's dragon totally grow on you after the third viewing?