Tuesday, December 19, 2006

bee parade





My new bee arrived, thanks to Tania Howells. There are a couple of versions and I'd really welcome feedback on which one folks like best. Please leave your comments here or email me nicole(at)honey-bunch(dot)com.

The big site redesign is just getting underway. I'll have a retooled, shiny new shop with lots more bells and whistles in March, if all goes to plan. It's been a year in the planning so I'm excited beyond reason that it's finally happening. That and my new bedroom wallpaper (please come this week, please) have me rubbing my hands in anticipation. I love a new project.

3 comments:

Carmi Cimicata said...

I love #2

Anonymous said...

I'm all about #2. Those rosy little cheeks are darling.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about #2. Those rosy little cheeks are so sweet.