Friday, February 15, 2008

whooo


That's me blowing the dust off the blog. Oh I've been around and thinking bloggy things but lately my eyes spring open at odd hours of the night with thoughts that sound like
ordercroissantsandwhatcolourflowersandbuymoregreenpaint
andineedshoppingbagsandcashregisterollsandiditurnonthealarma
ndwhatifmovetheblanketstothebackandishouldmailtheinvitationsandremembertocallelsa

racing through my head and, being unsure that I could piece together a paragraph, I opted for silence this week. But things are looking up, after a productive day spent in the excellent company of my dear sister-in-law, who always come through in a pinch, even though she is jet-lagged. And now that the back wall is merchandised, I can sleep tonight without thoughts of unpacked boxes invading my slumber. Two weeks 'til opening day.

Happy weekend folks.

No comments: