Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hello. My name is Nicole and I'm overwhelmed



Funny, when I worked for someone else and not for myself the week leading up to vacation was a thing to savour. Even the simplest thing like buying sunscreen out of season felt decadent and exciting. Now? Holidays loom rather than tantalize. Vacay in ten days and there is much to do. Much to do.

As much as I hate to, for sanity's sake I'm going to defer adding this gorgeous new blanket to the site until I return November 18. I love the olive, red and chocolate brown combo. It's so modern. In the week I've tucked it around Henry's stroller I've had three people stop to ask where I bought it. I always feel a bit goofy saying "well, as a matter of fact... " Especially if I'm rockin' yoga pants - not convincingly - and a Tim Horton's at the post office at 8 am. You know?

So if you like it, love it, have to have it before the end of November, send me an email. I have this olive combo, a baby pink and pale blue option. They're a very reasonable $35 and I think they'll sell well. Oh, and they're handmade for honeybunch in fleece with wool felt.

No comments: