Thursday, May 24, 2007

picture day


I'm a bit of a rudderless blogger it seems. I like to write. I like to take pictures. A blog seemed like good pairing of the two so I dipped a toe in the water last year. But I never set out with a purpose, other than free personal expression and a place to share hopefully interesting/cute/pretty photos. I'm a tad envious of blogs that are actually about something. Food. Design. Plot holes in Lost. I guess I just can't be that focused. Oh well.

Which brings us to this morning. Picture day at nursery school. Love this outfit, which arrived with much fanfare and billows of tissue paper from Italy - a gift from family friends we've never actually met but who send scrumptious outfits that always fit just so. In return we send cute jeans, BabyLegs and winter boots (hard to find in southern Italy). My father-in-law, who returns to his tiny town in Calabria, Fossato Serralta, each summer, is a friend of these generous folks, and is the official thank-you note translator, sizing expert and clothing mule in this international fashion swap. Fun. Happy Friday!

No comments: