Friday, September 12, 2008

double spinach + pepper jack wrap



A spinach tortilla + baby spinach leaves with pepper Jack and sliced apples. Quite possibly the perfect lunch: tasty, hearty and mostly healthful (looking at the picture I see there is probably more cheese than apple.) I'd like to try this with a more adventurous cheese, but the mass-produced processed variety is hard to resist when it's $5 off for a two-pack at Loblaws.

Over dinner tonight at Margherita's Mexican the subject of taking pictures of food some how came up - I'm not talking Donna Hay-ish styled photography, just ordinary meals. Turns out my friend and her friend have started a blog, Broccoli & Prosecco, (she's Prosecco) which documents their lunches and everyday meals. Fun. I've asked if I can guest post. The wider world needs to see my tomatoes.

No comments: